Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Final Farewell

Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to my farewell at church and my open house after wards!!! I really enjoyed having the support there before I leave. Today I am driving up to Utah with my family and tomorrow I am going into the MTC at 11:30am. I'm very excited to get out there and serve and have the lords work become such a large part of my life. I would LOVE to hear from everyone so make sure to write me! If you have any questions about writing me just email my
Mom at: iuguest@sbcglobal.net or Danielle at:
Danielle has access to my Blog and Facebook so you can write on either if you have questions too.
I promise I will always write anyone who writes me back. I dont have many addresses though so I cant write until you send me a letter first.
Thank you all so much for all of your love and support!
See you all later! :D
Elder Andrew Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment