Monday, December 6, 2010

11/29/2010

Hey everyone!

So I am pretty sure that this past week was one my best weeks in ALL of my mission!!! The Lord has really blessed us and I know that He really has helped us so much this past week!
I don't have much time this week to write, but the Garcia Robles family from last week continues to progress and they are going to get baptized December 11th along with Felix and a new girl named Lidia Quintana.

She is 30 year old divorced lady with no kids who we met on Saturday. She is amazing and has progressed so fast! She had friend who is a member and through her she started to become familiar with the church. She is already stopping smoking and drinking coffee and has already accepted the invitation to be baptised! I feel like she will progress a lot this week and I will write you more about her the next week.
We have also started teaching SO many new families this week that were finding on our own and they are doing well. Also the ward is so excited that there have been so many investigators at church and that man of them are complete families. We have lots of appointments to work with them this week!

My companion and I am doing well and he has improved so much! He has been lot more willing to learn and teaches a lot more!

I am doing great and I love you all so much!

Thanks for all the love and support!
Elder Andrew Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment