Monday, May 3, 2010

5/3/10

Hey everyone!

So another week down already... This week went well and we found a number of new investigators so that was great. Luis Angel is going to get baptized on Thursday of this week so that is exciting. He is a teenager that is more than willing to do all the lord asks of him. We have been teaching him for like a month now and has progressed quite a lot.

So this past Friday we have the zone leader conference and it was great. President Flores asked me to teach in the conference and it went well. I still need to slow down a bit and try to talk slower, but I am improving a little. My buddy elder Killpack also taught and did a great job. it’s crazy how much we have grown since we got here and how much we still have to go. I love being at the conference and how much we learn. Also president talked about how he leaves in a little bit and the change of the mission president, so that will be interesting. He leaves the 1st of July, so in like 2 months from now.

All with the comp goes well and I love Cuauhtémoc and the members. There are always a lot of ups and downs in life and sometimes it is not the easiest thing to do, I know that the Lord always understands what is best for us.

Thank you all so much for all of the love and support! Hope all goes well in the states!

Love

Elder Andrew Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment