Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6/29/10

Hey everyone!

SO this past week was one of the toughest weeks that I have had here in the mission (I know that I say that like every other weeks... ha-ha) but we worked SO hard this week. I have never worked so much in the mission and I felt that I really applied myself and all that I have learned in the mission and we worked very efficiently... but we saw NO results on Friday or Saturday... and they were both SUPER tough days and we didn't let anything get to us and we just kept going on. On Saturday in the night time I was worried because I felt like we were doing something wrong because we did not see the results that we expected. But I realized and learned once again this week that the Lord ALWAYS blesses us, even if it is not in the way we expect. On Sunday a number of investigator came to church that we didn't even expect and a member brought his Friend to church that is super receptive. We now have a baptism for next week and 2 for the next week and we expect to have another 2 families, 7 people, read to get baptized in the next 2 weeks along with the friend of the member who came to church :) Obviously things are going MUCH better and we have learned a strong lesson in trusting in the Lord. It was not until after the trail of our faith that we were able to see the success. :)

To be honest I feel like I am at the peak of my mission and all seems to be going very well. We have now made like a 180 here in the zone and things are going GREAT :)

I have never been so happy in my life really LIVING the gospel of Jesus Christ and NOW it is real. I had splits with the assistants to the president this past week and it went well. And also went to the flea market on Saturday and it went really well for the most part. We got to talk to a lot of people and inform them about the church.

My comp and I get along well and things go well even though he is going to end the mission in just 3 weeks. He is a lot more focused and I try to be a big support seeing how it is not the easiest thing in the world to end the mission.

Thank you all so much for your support and love and I can’t wait to hear more from all of you!

Love

Elder Andrew Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment