Sunday, September 19, 2010

8/3/10

Hey everyone!

So this week was a much better week to be honest! Everything is going well and right now I am super excited because we had an amazing zone leader conference yesterday in Chihuahua with the mission president and all.

So my comp elder Gallegos and I have gotten along really well to be honest. We have come to become much better friends than I could have imagined right now. I always try to be really good friends with my companion because if not life is not to fun at all. I thought it was going to be harder with elder Gallegos but things seem to be going well. :)

So there is a TON of work to do right now in the area, but there is also a ton of baptismal interviews so we had to travel a lot this past week. Every district leader in the zone baptized and so I had to leave like 3 of the 7 days of the week. Plus when I have to do baptismal interviews they are like 2 hours or more away..... But the Lord blesses us when we cannot be in the area. The zone is going really well right now and we are on track to break the month record here :) We are one of the top baptizing zones right now as well which is cool because the 4 Juarez zones or Chihuahua are ALWAYS in the top 5. :)

Like I mentioned we had a great conference yesterday about the new way we are going to teach here in the mission. The first presidency has changed the lesson order and the normal order is now going to be different. Pte Angulo is SUPER excited and WAY prepared and the whole mission is super pumped right now! The mission Mexico Chihuahua is going to change SO much is the next 3 years and I am sure it is going to be the highest baptizing mission in Mexico :) The mission president knows what he wants to achieve and how to achieve it and is ready to do all he needs to. Plus his goals are not numbers but success. To be honest I am sad that I am no longer going to be here for much time and it is going to be so cool to be here in like months and have the 2 years to be with the new mission president! Plus it seems like Elder Scott is going to come in a year or so AND the area president Elder Johnson comes by a lot because he is from here! Cool huh?! I wish I still had another 2 years left!

This Thursday we have our zone conference and I am excited to share all we learned with the zone and to learn how to become better teachers. The new way to teach focuses a lot on the spirit and our ability to receive revelation for each and every one of the people we teach. I am excited and I will tell you how it goes this week.

Oh and just a reminder that my pday is now going to be on Monday from now on. So don't forget to write me by Monday morning!

Thanks again for your love and support and I hope to hear from you soon!

Love

Elder Andrew Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment