Monday, April 12, 2010

2/16/2010

2/16/10

Hey everyone!

So sorry to write a short email, I do not have much time this week because we had to make new email accounts. The church now has a contract with Gmail for the missionaries and I now have a new email address. My mom will attach it at the end of this email because I do not have the email address right now, but I will send it in a minute or two.

So this week went well for the most part. There were a good number of trials, but that just means more opportunities to learn and grow. We had zone conference with everyone this past Wednesday and it went great. For the first time I was able to teach okay and not get too nervous. We learned a lot and President Flores always teaches and inspires the missionaries to be better.

This week I was sick for a little while and then my comp was sick, but we are both okay now and working hard.

The mission is going great and I would not trade these experiences for the world even though it can get tough at times.

Thanks Livermore 4th ward YW for the package, it was a lot of fun to open and look for all of the scriptures! Thanks Elms family for the package and I need to write everyone! Ha-ha! Thanks Grandma Davidson and Larissa for the letters!

Love you all,

Elder Andrew Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment